It is a stylish and spacious apartment, recently refurbished throughout. It is located on the first-floor of a small two-level purpose built development, located just South of Chiswick High Road, and just off Devonshire Road, both of which offer an array of shops, restaurants and bars. The selection of good quality schools and nurseries in the area is certainly above average, plus the number of green spaces - most notably Chiswick House and the surrounding gardens.
The accommodation comprises of:-
- Entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed;
- Nicely proportioned reception room, with South-facing aspect and fireplace;
- Separate kitchen, fully fitted;
- Master bedroom with lots of built in storage;
- Smaller second bedroom also with great storage, ideal for study, nursery, or guest room;
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower;
- Private garden and additional external storage cupboard.
The apartment has some lovely features, including original polished parquet flooring throughout (so no carpets), and decorative fireplace in the reception room.
Fraser Street is an attractive residential street just South of Chiswick High Road. The closest tube station is Turnham Green (District Line, zone 2/3 border) which is 0.5 miles away and a ten minute stroll. If the South West train network works better for you, Chiswick Rail Station is 0.9 miles, and will see you at Clapham Junction in 14 minutes and Waterloo in 27 minutes. For the car owner, access to the A4 into central London and the M4 out West to Heathrow and beyond, is super close by.
The selection of restaurants, shops, bars and other amenities on Chiswick High Road is impressive, from recognisable High Street chains such as Oliver Bonas and Marks & Spencer, to many independent boutiques.
For further details on this property please call us on:
020 8912 4000