A gorgeous two bedroom, two bathroom apartment .
It is perfect for a professional couple or individual, looking for high quality, low maintenance, accommodation, with a combination of traditional period styling but a contemporary finish.
The duplex set over the two top floors include the incredible master suite occupying the entire top floor, the open plan living space, and the quality of finish throughout.
The accommodation comprises:-
- open plan kitchen-reception room with natural dining area set within the bay window, and lots of natural light
- the kitchen is fully integrated with Bosch dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge freezer, and microwave.
- family shower room, with walk in shower
- luxurious master bedroom suite (13'10" x 11'6") with four piece en suite, walk-in dressing area, double Juliet balcony, and lots of natural light from both North and South facing windows.
- second double bedroom, undoubtedly smaller than the very generous master, currently used as a study / guest room.
Askew Crescent is conveniently located just minutes walk from Askew Village, where the array of independent cafes, shops and retailers is eclectic and charming.
Transport wise, the connections within 1 mile are incredible.
To the East - Shepherds Bush Market is less than 1 mile away, and allows access to the Circle Line and the Hammersmith & City Line.
To the South - Stamford Brook is also less than 1 mile in the South direction, which is on the District Line.
To the North - still under 1 mile away, you can access the Central Line, from East Acton station.
To the West - Acton Central is 1 mile away, and gets you onto the London Overground network.
For further details on this property please call us on:
020 8912 4000