We’re on the hunt for a brilliant Lettings Manager with the drive and experience to take our lettings department to the next level. The ideal candidate will have some experience and will inspire and lead from the front and be able to deliver an exceptional experience to both our landlords and tenants.
Every recruit is a very important one for us, so only the best need apply.
Every day we have customers looking to let and rent property in west London. We are looking for people who can ensure we are at the forefront of this busy marketplace.
The role is varied and requires flexibility, but here is a flavour of the day-to-day duties:
- To continue to build our property lettings portfolio, working within our company values.
- Setting and talking through individual targets and developing leads into instructions.
- Attending and organising Market appraisals.
- Talking to tenants/landlords and understanding their requirements.
- Arranging and conducting viewings for property To Let.
- Encouraging viewers to offer candid feedback.
- Negotiating offers.
- Progressing lets to a successful move in.
- Diary management.
- Meeting with clients face-to- face to discuss requirements.
- Attending Haus Meetings.
Competitive basic salary + commission