We’re on the hunt for a driven and personable Lettings Consultant for our Shepherd's Bush Office in London. The role is varied and requires flexibility and the ideal candidate will have some lettings experience.
To build on the lettings side of the business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. Working with our fantastic lettings team, you endeavour to monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation. To support, train and advise the lettings team to meet and exceed all targets as required.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Liaise with Directors on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants on a daily basis including walk ins, telephone and email queries
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties
- Liaise with Sales Manager regarding marketing, advertising and touting to optimise both lettings and sales
Entry level experience/qualifications;
- Minimum 2 years recent lettings experience
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of certain databases/systems are advantageous – a majority of agents use Repeat, Rentman
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Full UK driving licence.
Unlike most of our competitors, Haus stands for fun and innovation and it’s an aspirational brand that our clients love to engage with. We develop collaborative and honest relationships with our customers which drive results. We offer a fantastic opportunity to grow within a progressive, forward-thinking business. We are expanding into new locations and will be looking for ambitious, proactive candidates who are keen to prove themselves and who want to grow with us. These people will excel within our business and will have every opportunity to become part of the future of the company.
- Use of company pool car
- Company iPhone
- Operating expenses
- Fun, energetic working environment!
If you're looking for a new challenge and meet the above requirements, apply now by sending us an email along with a copy of your CV.