Sitting around for the past few months scrolling through property listings?
Now’s the time! Spring is upon us, and we’re entering a notoriously busy time of year for making the move. Everyone has got over the Christmas hangover, feeling fresh after a month of being ‘healthy’. As spring will soon have sprung, it’s time to follow suit and find a new home.
Here’s our top tips on how to make the most out of your Haus. These small changes will make it easier for you to find the ideal buyer or tenant.
- Add some indoor greenery. Nothing gives freshness and life like plants.
- Create a space that’s just for you. This could be as simple a reading chair with a nice light and cosy blanket.
- Pile your bed high with some new cushions. This appears inviting and looks great on the advert.
- Have your home in order with everything in its place; choose things that bring you joy and get rid of the rest. Your local charity shop or homeless shelter will be very thankful for your spring clean.
- Pop down to the local shop, invest in some scented candles. (Wilko have some fab scents for very little money.)
- Give it a fresh coat of paint: this adds an excellent first impression, along with adding the feel of bright airy rooms and helps viewers see how they can adapt and use the rooms to their own needs.
- Fix up and look sharp, make time to fix the jobs you have been wanting to do. Eliminate all the jobs that your viewers will notice and not want to do themselves.
- Last but not least, give the whole property a good old clean, make it sparkle like it deserves.
All these minor repairs and adjustments will make you stand out from the crowd, and be ready to take the plunge and launch your property to the market when the time is right.
Have a look at our website to see how our beautiful homes look, and give us a call so we can help you get the best price for your property.